Monday, September 26, 2005

Movie Quotes

Zoolander:
Derek Zoolander: Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

Starsky and Hutch:
David Starsky: I like your Lincoln.
Huggy Bear: It's a '76. Won't be out 'til next year. But I know some people that know some people that robbed some people.

Office Space:
Michael Bolton: If we get caught, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison.
Samir: I don't want to go to ANY prison!

Old School:
Frank: "Well, uh, I guess I... Deep down I'm feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly you get married and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't... I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday, for example. We were... We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh... I happened to look over during a certain part of the meal and see a waitress taking an order. And uh, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they're probably basic white, cotton underpants. But I started thinking 'Well, maybe they're s... maybe they're silk panties. Maybe, maybe, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's uh something really cool that I don't know about.' You know? And I... I started feeling... What? What, I thought we were in the trust tree, in the nest. Are we not?"

Half-Baked:
Scientist (R.D. Reid): "I know this isn't your responsibility but, uh would you be a dear and run this down to the supply department for me? It's on the second floor."
Thurgood: "Just run this down?"
Scientist: "Uh yes, but make sure you bring the order right back to me. I need it A.S.A.P."
Thurgood: "Got ya. Hey, I know this isn't your responsibility but just mop the rest of this shit up, I'll be right back."

No comments: