Friday, June 17, 2005

The world’s fastest update…

Yes, I have almost no time to update this silly BLOG right now, but I assume some people would like to know what’s going on with my travels and me. So I had my first few days with Haro, wow what a sweet team to work for!

Today after a 15 hour work day the results where clear!

Cody 1st place Pro Slolom
Shamas 5th TT
Shep 8th TT

Yes I’ve got to go sleep, sleep, and well sleep for 6 hours. I can’t wait for the 50-hour drive to Mont-Saint-Anne Sunday night.

Oh also nice work to the 3-d boys 2 in the top 10 in the TT (nice work Cody Peaterson!!!).

Take Care
Billy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you in Canada or what?

Anonymous said...

Are you in Canada or what?

Scott McMillan said...

Travel is a good reason not to post.

La Mesa Law Firm