Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Humbled XC Convert!

Angle Fire World Cup DH Course

Damn, that was a hard race! I made it, no broken bones, contusions, concussions, etc.,. Practice damn near killed me, my little ass forearms kept giving out from the death grip I was putting on that 40lb DH rig. I mean come on were hitting 45+mph on the straights and pinning it into the woods, holy poo-poo, it was fast! Thanks to my boy Blackie for getting me all hooked up with CSR (Colorado Springs Racing), yes, I’m hooked on the gravity racing!

My friend Josh Powers (another SKINNY little XC racer) is in town Chillin at my house for the week. Josh and I get like little kids when we see each other (well more so then normal), so last night we decide to light off fireworks in Downtown Colorado Springs! Bad Idea, Really BAD IDEA! We finished when we where chased by pissed off neighbors and then questioned by the local authorities. Fun? Sure it was Josh and I talked our way out of the confrontation with “the Man” claiming AZ and MI stupidity. Good Times!

We’ve also narrowed down the calculation for how wide an ass can be before it’s too large… The calculation is simple, take ones torso length (shoulders to mid back) and then measure the ass in question? Thus resulting if final measurement (ass width) is grater then ones torso measurement, well you gots one large ass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

daaaaaaaaaaamn, those are some skinny-ass legs. what's the rule of thumb for setting the bar on "too skinny" anyway? billy holmes!!!!!

Billy Holmes said...

oh no you didnt! skinny is skinny i've been hitting the food like no other, but no luck with getting over 130lbs!!! even CTS coach Josh Powers said if I found a legal way to gain weight let him know!!! shoot I'd rather have a slow metobolic rate and gain pounds just looing at food, that way i just wouldnt have to eat as much, cheaper!?!?